Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Barcelona


This past weekend I spent my time in Barcelona, Spain better known as one of the most exciting cities.
Within my two & a half day stay I decided this is where I want to live....one day.

The plane ride to Spain was quite interesting. I flew Ryainair (better known as the cheapest flight but you get what you pay for).

I met up with some other girls from KU that were flying to Barcelona and we sat in a row that had no window seat or leg room. We spent the two hour & a half plane ride watching stewardess walk up and down the aisle asking people if they wanted to buy cigarettes or lotto tickets and if we wanted to pay 5 euro for cheese and crackers. But finally we arrived.

We went our separate ways and I caught a taxi to meet up with the people I would be spending my trip with. They flew in a day before me. The taxi brought me to a strange alley and a building with lots of graffiti on the door. Don't worry family the inside looked somewhat normal.

Although we didn't do much tourist stuff in Spain....the beach was beautiful. Spain was beautiful. The people, the food, the musica, the weather, the culture, the beaches were beautiful.

It's also a lot cheaper than Dublin, which is a plus.

I honestly never wanted to leave but it would of cost $160 to change my flight so I decided it was best that I go.

However the clubs in Spain open at 2am and close at 6am...talk about the city that never sleeps. And the Spaniards wake up super early to start their day, we found this out from the loud yelling outside of our window at 6am when we arrived home.

I am so glad and blessed I got to experience such amazement and beauty.

Look at the photos page for proof.:)
Ryanair



No comments:

Post a Comment