Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello!

Hi Everyone!

I'm guessing if your following this blog...then you know who I am & what I am doing, but if you don't have a clue I'm going to fill you in! (But before I do, you need to enter your email address into the box on the right ---> so you can follow this blog). 


So here it goes.
My name is Jasmine Tinner & I am studying in my fifth year at the University of Kansas. My major and true passion belongs to the William Allen White School of Journalism where I am studying Strategic Communication. I am also minoring in Women Studies and my concentration is in African American Studies.

In February, I was notified that I was 1 of the 20 students selected to intern abroad in Dublin,Ireland for 8 weeks starting June 10th and ending August 4th.

However, I didn't plan to go through with it. Mainly because of how expensive the program was and how broke I was. But after speaking with friends and family I decided I should do it...you only live once. 


So after months of signing paperwork, sending out donation letters, looking up flights, buying a passport, and you-tubing every video related to Europe...its official in 9 days I will be heading to Dublin, Ireland to become a public relations intern in the entertainment industry.

So come back for more stories & photos.

Thanks again.

-Jasmine 




No comments:

Post a Comment