Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Top O' The Morning!

Finally...after days of rain & coldness the sun decided to come out on the third day of my internship.
I even woke up thirty minutes early.

The bus system is getting a lot easier. I made it to my internship fifteen minutes early and got to read some of the entertainment magazines so I could get a better idea of the entertainment industry in both Europe and Ireland.

The work environment in Dublin is a lot different than the work environment in most parts of the US.

Example being early to work is being toooooo early...being on time is being early & being late is being on time (if that makes sense).

Very few corporate jobs start at 8 A.M...most start at 9 A.M or later. It is also perfectly fine to store a bottle of wine in the work fridge. :) :)

Something else I thought that was interesting is that a large company in Dublin consist of 6 to 8 people compared to over 100 people in the US. A small company is 2-4 people (I work for a small company).

And the Irish treat tea like coffee...but in my opinion nothing beats a hot cup of coffee!

But all in all, I'm really liking my internship so far. This week all I have been doing is editing the actresses profile and sending out emails letting them know to update their summer schedule with the dates they can't make casting calls.

There has been a lot of name dropping this week....Shia LaBeouf, Colin Farrell (Dublin Native) and director Jim Sherridan , who directed Get Rich Or Die Tryin' and Brothers just to name a few.

Here is a link to where I'm interning....http://ingoodcompany.ie/

Don't forget to look at the photos page....I'm heading back to work...adios!

So glad I captured this, this morning!

What I've been doing this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment